2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is beloved by McAlester drivers for its reliability, strong performance, and spacious interior. However, there are times when you need a little extra for those extended trips from Eufaula to Fort Smith, AR. For those long-distance adventurers, we introduce the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L!
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is filled with cutting-edge features, provides greatly improved legroom, and a vast suite of interior cabin amenities. Explore the Jeep Grand Cherokee L with Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McAlester below!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
Need to fit larger passengers into the interior cabin? Have to haul bigger cargo across Muskogee? Whatever you need to bring along for the ride, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L has the interior space to get the job done:
- Total passenger volume: 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume: 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom: 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom: 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom: 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom: 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom: 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom: 37.3 inches
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Feature Highlights
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L upgrades the award-winning Grand Cherokee design with additional legroom in all three rows, updated styling, and an extensive suite of luxurious amenities for unrivaled comfort and high-end convenience when driving through Krebs. With features like these, it’s no surprise that the Grand Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld:
- The Most Safety and Security Features Available in its Class
- UConnect 5 Infotainment System with 10.1-Inch Touchscreen
- 10.25-Inch Digital Cluster Display
- Choice of Three 4×4 Systems
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Sculpted Exterior with Tapered Roof for Peak Aerodynamics
- Seating for Up to Seven Passengers and Best-in-Class Second-Row Legroom
- Available Head’s Up Display
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available 16-Way Adjustable Seats with Memory and Massage
- Available Multicolor Ambient LED Lighting
- And So Much More!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Towing Capabilities
Durant shoppers who invest in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L get access to three high-performance four-wheel-drive systems, as well as best-in-class towing. With a towing capacity that reaches up to 7,200 pounds when equipped with the class-executive 5.7L V8 engine, you’ll be all set to haul a boat or travel trailer on your next weekend getaway.
Browse Our Jeep Grand Cherokee L Models for Sale at Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McAlester
Find any exciting features or performance specs in our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview that have piqued your interest? Browse our Jeep Grand Cherokee L inventory, then explore your financing options, apply for financing online or contact us for a more thorough walk-through of the car-buying process.
More from Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of McAlester
The RAM 1500 is a strong and dependable truck that’s capable of getting you anywhere you need to go in the McAlester-area. This top-of-the-line RAM model offers a vigorous towing capacity and a variety of power configurations to choose from. However, the 2022 RAM 1500 fuel economy ratings are the real star of the…
The 2022 Dodge Charger 0-60 miles per hour times are guaranteed to add adrenaline-pounding thrills to your Eufaula commute. Whether you’re eyeing the Dodge Charger SXT or Jailbreak trims, you can find jaw-dropping Dodge Charger top speeds across the lineup. Keep reading to continue your research on just how fast a Dodge Charger can be!…
The Jeep Gladiator is beloved by McAlester drivers for its phenomenal performance and off-roading prowess. Plenty of people know that this state-of-the-art truck is Trail Rated® and sports a fine interior cabin. However, fewer people know about the Jeep Gladiator payload and towing capacities. Find out more about the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity and…