The New 2022 RAM 1500 Classic
The New 2022 RAM 1500 Classic
Need performance muscle for the long haul? Patriot CDJR of McAlester just received the all-new 2022 RAM 1500 Classics. Known for their superb horsepower and abundant muscle, the 2022 RAMs are stylish, comfortable, intelligent beasts.
The 2022 RAM 1500 Classic is among the most powerful, intelligent trucks on the road today. Their truck beds range in size from Regular Cab, with a 4X2 cab and 6’4 bed, to a Quad Cab model with a 4X2 cab and 6’4 truck-bed size. But the fun just starts there. Inside the roomy cabin, connectivity comes standard with 4 USB ports, a Media Hub with integrated digital connectivity, and 3 available navigation-console touchscreens. Most important, every 2022 RAM 1500 Classic model comes with the best in safety and security, boasting a high-strength steel frame rated at 50,000 PSI.
Superior Performance, Style & Strength
Available in two engines and three models, all the 2022 RAM 1500 Classics come standard with a towing capacity above 4,000 pounds, a V6 engine, 305+ horsepower and command-center digital connectivity. The 2022 RAM 1500 Classic also comes in a 395 horsepower, 5.7 HEMI V8 engine—allowing you to move mountains, gracefully. As an added bonus, Tinted Glass on both windshield and side windows comes standard in all three trims. Prepare to feast on all the other new RAM 1500 Classic perks
2022 RAM 1500 Classic: Three Trim Levels
This noble beast now comes in three trims—all of them beautiful and smart: the Tradesman, the Express and the Warlock. Stay on course with their built-in GPS connectivity, including 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot, wireless Apple Carplay, SiriusXM Radio and far more available digital support. All three models also come equipped with Uconnect touchscreen navigation systems, offering command-center navigation, a mobile entertainment center and a roving office, all in one. Who said we can’t have both productivity and fun?
The RAM 1500 Classic: Tradesman
Want trusted power at a great price? The RAM 1500 Classic Tradesman boasts among the strongest horsepower of the three trims and comes standard in the Tradesman. Yet it’s the lowest priced of the three models. With its powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission, it provides 269 pounds of torque and can haul up to 4,940 pounds. You read correctly! The trusted Tradesman also comes standard with 40-20-40 Split Bench Seats, 6 speakers, AC, anti-lock brakes, power locks and far, far more.
- Touchscreen Console Display. Tradesman comes standard with a 5-inch Uconnect 3 console touchscreen, allowing seamless navigation that includes a rear-view camera and sensors. It also comes available with an 8.4 inch Uconnect 4C NAV or a Uconnect 5 touchscreen, the next-generation in mobile office, navigation and entertainment center.
- Integrated Voice Command & Entry. The Tradesman’s intelligent design integrates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with Voice Command across its Media Hub, USB ports and GPS Antenna Input, which come standard. Also available with Remote Keyless Entry by AllSecure.
The RAM 1500 Classic: Express
Have you seen this magnificent beast? The Express is a sleek bullet in monotone paint with superb handling and torque. When off-roading—or on—you’ll want these Express essentials: standard Parkview rear-back-up camera, 17-inch steel wheels with 4-Wheel AntiLock Brakes. The infotainment system inside has a 5-inch navigation touchscreen and rear-view camera, 2 USB ports, satellite radio, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth integration and 6 speakers—all come standard. Best of all, the Express has a V6 Pentastar engine and automatic 8-speed transmission, able to smoothly haul up to 4,940 pounds—that’s two and a half tons! This trim also comes in a 5.7 HEMI V8 engine with 395 horsepower, as well as the option of a rear-sliding-window and the RamBox Cargo organization system. This is a machine.
- Safety Options. The Express comes standard with manual 6×9 mirrors and a rear-view camera, though also makes available fold-away, power-heated mirrors for cold mornings.
- Superior Lighting: RAM’s Express features Quad Headlamps, Incandescent Tail Lamps and Front Fog Lamps. It even makes available integrated LED Bed Lighting—very next-level.
The RAM 1500 Classic: Warlock
RAM’s 1500 Classic Warlock dates back to 1976, when they put the Dodge Warlock into its first production. It grew so popular—due to its impeccably crafted design—that it continues to instantly become limited edition collectors’ favorites. This 2022, the Warlock got real smart. Its integrated connectivity allows for command-center navigation, driver protection, entertainment and so much more. For those who seek adventure—but with Wi-Fi—this is your workhorse. It features a standard V6 engine able to tow 4,560 pounds, with all-terrain capability. Also offers three options for Uconnect touchscreen navigation systems, able to keep you connected anywhere on Earth.
- Superior Interior: The Warlock offers Remote Keyless Entry, a Media Hub, Integrated Voice Command, 2 USB ports and 6 speakers on its standard model. It also comes with an optional 9 Speakers from Alpine, with Subwoofer.
- Safety & Comfort: Ever have a real cold workday? On the Warlock, automatic Power-Heated Mirrors with Fold-Away come standard. So does the Parkview Rear-View Camera on the console and the Electronic Stability Control feature. Heated seats optional.
Want to Test Drive the Future, today?
The 2022 RAM 1500 Classic, with its three fierce limited-edition trims, has something for everyone. At Patriot CDJR, we’re sure the hardest part will be choosing which elegant beast best suits your performance needs—before they’re all gone.
To test drive the Tradesman, Express or Warlock for yourself, visit us at Patriot CDJR of McAlester, OK. We can answer any questions you may have—whether in person, by phone or using our online chat feature. Whatever your need, one of our experts will respond back as soon as we can.
Want to see even more Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram top models? Check out our research hub! Patriot knows all about great deals, great vehicles, and great service. That’s the Patriot Pledge. If you’re thinking about upgrading your workhorse, let us show you the 2022 RAM 1500 Classic in action. Just buckle up.
7 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.